- Artworks can be delivered and collected in person (by hand) directly to and from the Chelsea Old Town Hall but only on the desingated dates. Delivery: 19th or 20th of May 2019. Collection the evening of the 26th or during the day on the 27th May 2019.
- Artworks can only be shipped/sent by courier to our agent’s address between: 1st - 10th May 2019
- Artworks cannot be shipped directly to the Chelsea Old Town Hall but only to our agent.
- The London Biennale is not able to receive or return any artwork sent by Post.
- Artwork must be labelled with your name and the title of the work.
- Artwork must be ready to be hung on the wall with hidden hanging attachments.
- Please use cord or string on the back of artworks.
- Shippers have to be able to contact you at all times until the works have safely arrived, in case there is a problem. Your work could be SENT BACK to you if you cannot be contacted. Please supply the shipper with a telephone number.
Please see the links below for specific instructions. If you are sending from inside or outside the European Union there is a different process. Taking the works personally is always easiest!