The box must be a re-usable crate or a professionally-made carton box. It is up to “The British Shop” to determine if they are able to re-use your box and you might be charged for the re-packing of your work.
The box must be clearly marked on the outside with:
- Your name and home address
- Number of artworks in box(s)
Each artwork must be:
- Labelled on the back with:
- "your name"
- "title of work"
- ready to be hung on the wall with hidden hanging attachments.
- strung on the back with hanging cord.